Whoever me, Whatever me, and Whenever me. I'm the only one and just one of "me".

Selasa, 15 Maret 2011

What is So Sudden About ?

19.04 Posted by Tiara Putri , 3 comments
suddenly feeling so blue ...
suddenly wanna cry aloud ...
suddenly feeling like broken heart when I see my best friend kissing her boyfriend
suddenly feeling that I'm not useful because can't keep my friend in the right way *I mean kissing boy isn't allowed right until the vow of marriage be spoken*
suddenly feeling not give any good for other.
 suddenly memory flood my brain,
suddenly my heart in pain,
suddenly feeling I lost my way,
suddenly I can't breathe,
suddenly I cursed the way the world rule,
suddenly I hate globalization,
suddenly I want to go to mosque,
suddenly I wanna go home.
xxxChuu original by ra~ccon.

PS : as usual ... I'm confuse with the meaning of the title, whatever, that's the first sentence which crossed my mind.

3 komentar:

  1. "feeling so blue" itu....
    apa yah... :D

    BalasHapus
  2. blue disini artinya sedih Bang, jadi feeling so blue = lagi sedih banget hhohho begitulah. liat aja di kamus, blue bisa berarti sedih ^^

    BalasHapus
  3. Aih, baru tahu saya.... :D

    BalasHapus

Hoya ^^ terima kasih telah berkunjung.
Kurang berkenan ? silahkan berkritik.
Kurang greget ? saran akan selalu diterima :)
Komentar yang masuk saya moderasi, jadi tidak langsung muncul di kotak komentar :)